EYFS - Opal Class
Week beginning 13.7.2020
Every day, you can:
- Read something for pleasure.
- Write something interesting.
- Do some exercise.
- Have a conversation with someone.
- Practise some of your spellings.
Your tasks for this week:
- The focus for the activities this week are based around the story ‘Supertato’. Read the story Supertato, if you don’t have the actual book there is a link to an online version below.
- After reading the story write a healthy shopping list of things you find in your fridge/freezer.
- Keep a fruit/vegetable diary of everything you eat for the week. What is your favourite/least favourite and why?
- Decorate fruit/vegetables with googly eyes and other decorations and use these props to retell the story.
- Create a repeating pattern with fruit/vegetables that you have cut in half.
- Complete the ‘Superhero Action Training’ sheet to become a superhero!
- White Rose have created a week of lessons based around this story. You can complete these activities online.
https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/early-years/ Look at Summer Term - Week 1.
- Create your own Mrs Potato head http://mrpotatohead.play.scriptmania.com/mrspotatohead/
- Look at what our bodies need to be healthy and what activities we need to do to maintain a healthy body. Explore how, in order to keep healthy, we need a balanced diet, rest, sleep and regular exercise.
- Look at different professions that help us – talk about what it means to belong to a community.
CVC words game